Sunday, November 6, 2011

To NOT GIVE UP. (UN relinquished)

And so a soul said to me:
Continue with whatever you may feel. Stuck. Frustrated.
And I have no words, am confused beyond the boundaries of who I should be.
Contemplate all that is, and more. Much more.
And now I find: My mind is clear. Albeit I am in two.
A live wire, a raw nerve. These images.
You. Us. ALL.
Unknowing.
Uncontrollable.
Worn down & smiling.
Thrilling to wonder what tomorrow will bring.
What words, what feelings, what emotions.
What thoughts.
And so the bar is raised yet again, what a spin on reality.
Looking down this tunnel. What is this based on?
Really, what are the grounds on which this foundation is built?
And is it strong?
How can we be certain?
What if changes were made, however subtle to all those surrounding,
and the incorrect path were taken. Or perhaps the correct one.
Would the difference be immense?
And yearning for a dangerous truth.
One forever currently present.
And at the time uncalled for,
                                       and currently UN relinquished!

No comments:

Post a Comment