Monday, November 7, 2011

Answers to THESE QUESTIONS.

Quiet.
Alone.
Away.
Space.
Time.
For
You
To think.
Become rational.
In a
Decision.
Make certain.
Of
Your Choice.
Ignorance
the same
as ignore.
After
Each
break
of 2
days, I become doubtful. Of me. Of the silence. And uncertainty seems to have been forever there, deep in my bones. I was sure that it wasn't that way, that just on Friday I flew high, and knew something elusive that today I DO NOT.
Just beyond my grip. With smooth silky substance felt on my fingertips, and then with casualness just slipped away... Monday - it is gone. Again. And again. And Tuesday, will it return? The answers that I seek? Eventually:
yes.
It
Will.
But
Perhaps Answers - NO.
Because maybe, just maybe, there
are
NO ANSWERS TO 
                              THESE QUESTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment