Wednesday, November 30, 2011

UNinspired/Incomplete

I felt as though days were missing.
I slept, woke up and there was a gap.
In recalling you.
But days are not missing, I did not sleep and wake up
- yet there is still space.
At that particular time, I was never satisfied.
At that particular time - I was incomplete, one way or another.
My self worth lay in something lost.
My self worth was held in something that did not/does not exist in my life.
In my world.
That was incorrect of me to even consider trusting. Not that I did.
Friendships are what's wanted - demanded - insisted upon. The norm.
But at the same time MORE is also wanted - demanded & insisted upon.
The subtext, and layers below words. REAL meanings.
Satisfaction in what we have is never a given.
Certain things feel wrong now - unbalanced.
Incomplete.
Moving forward in a vacuum - trying to, is pointless.
Examining & experiencing something that doesn't really exist: WHY?
Don't know you.
Thought I did.
Thought I might.
Pretentious and fake.
Could not know you.
NOT in this lifetime.
Maybe, not in any.
Surprising to me? Shouldn't be. I should know better. I do.
And so I shall heed the warning.
No matter.
Regardless,
I will now RELINQUISH (to give up), uninspired.
Because it's
                   EASY
                           to NOW DO SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment