Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cannot Erase...

Feel. With every fiber, with every breath.
Deeply.
Know. Without a doubt, the pain you feel is real.
A loss again. Come undone.
And you should never have been permitted this allowance.
You should have restrained yourself.
Lay it down.
                   Let it go.
Your life has complete meaning
                                                   Even without...
I know the pain you feel is immense.
I know it leaves you weakened. Broken. Torn.
And it will pass. But RIGHT NOW - I'm not so sure.
Those hidden tears -
                                  that MASQUERADE, and your BRAVE face.

I know those tears eat away deep into your soul, like acid -
leaving an emptiness, so incredibly vast & profound.
And these words, are insufficient as a comfort.
I can only try. But I have failed,
                                                    for I cannot erase...



                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment