Friday, October 28, 2011

Underneath.

Layered, At times Frayed.
No Struggle to go within - to see who you really are.
To view your many elements.
Hot to the touch - Blistering.
Languid
A form
In the door...
A Midnight breeze - caresses,
                                               soft to the touch,
Kissing my neck,
                           whispering those words...
Those that cast the spell,
                                       Hypnotize me...
Change me into another.
                                        Untamed, wild.
DONE of innocence.
And never so - but a reflection, continued.
A slow gentle tide of warmth
takes me away - pulls me out - drifting,
and then down - down to the darkest depths,
where we are vividly exposed to each other , velvety touch,
liquid passion and bursting flame
Inside and out...
Uncontained and uninhibited,
Our volatile chemical.
And so I sink into the sweetest depths - unaware of this Underneath,
This love that's ensnared every molecule of me - for a time,
I am gone, blissful.
                              Unconscious.
Selfless & Needless,
                                 Dreaming only of YOU.

And I awaken to your WORDS...SOOTHING...TOUCHING
                                       More.
                                         SO:

I Erase the Slate, Begin Again.











No comments:

Post a Comment