Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A MIND FLOW.

I am surrounded,
But I am alone,
I am loved,
But I do not love...
                              words of a friend.
The complication that is your mind, I perhaps find intriguing.
Your puzzle eludes me, and I have wondering thoughts about who you REALLY are...
Perhaps it is not for me to know, as this distance divides us - NOT REAL DISTANCE, but tangible nonetheless.
I have only your words, put forth - like a communication with someone who isn't really there.
And you aren't - are you?
Yet - I see you, know your face, would know it anywhere.
And I wonder about a past that has shaped and molded you into who you are at present.
I am saddened by you and FOR you,
                             by the possibility that you could have so much to give to
                                                 so many others, if you would open up and allow yourself to FEEL.
I feel a loss, and I wish to know you complete in who you are.

I have nothing to FEAR, 
But I am Scared...

Scared? Of who? 

Of Everyone - of no one...
                                           It is just a MIND FLOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment