Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WE DO...

Would never be necessary that you express as I do here, this is after all my page.
However I may ask the question (WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YOU TO RETURN THE REPLY):
What are your inner feelings? Do they feel as mine (do)?
I suppose it doesn't matter, doesn't count - for casualness is this purpose, at this time.
External.
I require of myself the following:
To stop all analysis. To enjoy, and just go with the flow.
I require of myself: to stop questioning and wondering.
I require of myself: that I pull my head out of those clouds and I put an end to all daydreaming.
I require of myself: to stop asking about what could have been, because the test is not of what was, or what could, but the test is of "WHAT IS". I may not know, may not be positively certain, but I know that I have space in my heart and soul and in my life for you, you & YOU. All of YOU.
Wholly, completely and utterly. With abandon and not a care. This love runs deep, and it is explored, and known and of the utmost comfort.
Warm and TOUCHABLE. Within my REACH.
YOUR Arms.
YOUR Mouth.
YOUR Words. 
We Hold.
We Kiss.
We Talk.
In whatever way, and no matter how, by whatever means,
and THROUGH ALL THREE, WE are closer than you'll ever dream.
Communication on any level, whenever deep and with meaning,
whenever heartfelt and intense are just another form of Making Love.
And we do, continually, Physically, mentally, verbally...
WE DO...

No comments:

Post a Comment