Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lessons.

I am driving myself crazy, and I don't even know why.
A few written lines regardless of what - shouldn't mean a thing.
I know I spoke of subtext and the deeper meanings beneath, but yet, all they are is words - should not complicate.
Cannot change a thing. Total Recall: what's done is done.
Nor you or they, nor I could ever change that.
Sometimes a suppression is good, especially with matters of the heart when the truth hurts. Time is good too, but it is this time that aids in suppression.

I think that all things buried eventually are exposed. But not in every exposure do we come face to face with what was. Sometimes it's just the memories that linger, having been exposed by that same wonder used to hide it: TIME.

The memories are blue and red, black - trailing like a ghost not wanting to depart this earthly realm. JUST MEMORIES - THAT'S ALL...

Please don't misjudge what it is that I say, for I have no need to change anything, or to correct anything, for it cannot be corrected. There were lessons to be learnt and that was the purpose, and so you see - I've learnt them

No comments:

Post a Comment