Friday, September 23, 2011

Aleka

Like a fly on a wall, I wish I were.
The whispered voices far, far away.
That jet in the sky -  that travels to a distant land,
I wish I were on it.
A yearning to be a part of your life, 
to see you and to hold you.
To be able to touch your hand. 
To be able to talk to you and plait your hair, 
but see you for real, touch flesh and blood, and not just a cold hard screen.
Sometimes this gets so difficult that I really feel that I don't know how to deal.
Aleka, I love you and I miss you beyond anything.
You are the missing link in my life...
Yes, we may talk now more then ever before, but talking is not always enough.
The horror of it is that we shall never breach this gap, because choices were made, so long ago, and alas, they cannot be undone.
At times the pain I feel is enormous, 
the heartache...
How I have lived without you in my life for so long, I do not know.
But I GO ON.
And will always continue to...
The choices have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment