Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Blackest Corner

A Deep, Dark corner, the shade uncertain,
It's where I long to be,
At times and maybe even now. 
I feel a hollowness inside,
A strange emptiness. Lifeless, yet my heart is pounding. 
I see the planes of your face - surreal and unchanged
Frozen & Forever the same.

Why are words SUPPOSED to be simple,

But implicitly  - could they all be LIES?

Is what I, or You, or he, or she say(s) to be believed?

Can the truth be deciphered from insisting that it's TRUTH?

The words are perhaps a game. Maybe they're nothing but

                                                                            Utter NOISE.

AND SILENCE - It MUST be heard!
The quiet.
               The Dark.
                              Like long whispering trails of the fog,
                                                                                     with a voice within...
Calling to ME -
                         CALLING...
                                            And I am to be undone, 
by the black...
                                       The Blackest Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment