Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life Snatched

The Joy. Must have been immense. Know it was.
  Oh, but what excitement, what happiness in something so new, something full of life and growing.
     Such a lot to learn of someone in two short months. How would one learn a lifetime,
        Why would you want to if you didn't know? Of Course all were fooled. Particularly those closest.
The Pain. Must have been immense. Know it was.
  Mistaken. Horror. Shock. Denial. Possible? No. NO.
     What happened?
       I (you) cannot comprehend, could not have spoken to clearly.
        Could You have known? Could you have been aware, on some consciousness?
          What now, who needs to know? ALL.
Say what?
     Does it matter? Do I (you) really care?
       How does my mind wrap around the idea that there was life and now there is not. 
         How do I UNWRAP the idea that perhaps I could have taken the life to me, and perhaps, just perhaps, HE would still be here.
        Cannot know that now, but I know This much is True: There are other Plans for the
                                                 LIFE SNATCHED.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment