Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Thank You.

Patience...
 patience...
   I have so many Questions
     I Know I'll get the answers
       Soon Enough
         Is Never THAT...
             SOON ENOUGH.
               But Wait.
                WAIT?
                   All Will Be Revealed in Good Time. Tonight.
                     Time?
I'll Begin with -
              Where do I Begin?
Perhaps getting to know you, My Angels, My Guardians, My Guides.
I think that will be the best beginning, and then perhaps you can reveal to me - If there is anything that you would like to tell me.
This is an exciting time - I look forward to Knowing You, To be able to Talk with You and Talk To You.
I just want to say Thank You - again, and again, for your help, and for helping me to help others - in Time.
And thank you, Forever to Allison Scott, for bringing You into My Life! THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment: