Tuesday, October 5, 2010

EUGENE

Eugene... You are a man, so proud, so strong.
You are sensitive and loving...
You are understanding, and patient.
You have stopped at nothing to fullfill my every need, and have given selflessly of yourself,
to all, but especially to your family. Our daughters have the best father possible, and they love you and adore you beyond anything!
I LOVE YOU AND ADORE YOU BEYOND ANYTHING!!!!
Thank you, for being you, for being so unselfish, and loving and for understanding everything about me, the monster I've been, all the different ways I have been. When I have changed, and when I have settled down.



You mean the world to me, I am so proud of you, of you and our two girls and I just want to say THANK YOU.
Thank you for choosing me, and for loving me!

Your Wife!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment