Sunday, April 8, 2012

PARADIGM/SHIFTED


I am frustrated at not being able to
express.
Adequately.
And much. At once. Too much.
All for you.
And None for YOU.
Why must there always be a single sided paradigm, when in reality,
MY reality – it has shifted.
Why cannot love be held for two?
Why would it not be understood?
When I understand it perfectly.
I have more than sufficient.
But a coldness creeps up to greet me.
A “blackness” all too familiar.
The Black door, Yet again.
And I find myself aloof, Unfeeling.
If you cannot accept – I SHOULD CARE?
Any which way you choose.
But I will give up, hand over
NOTHING.
Adaptation is the key word here.
And at once.
NOT a moment later.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - love can be held for two people if you don't mind your husband loving another too.

    ReplyDelete