Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Found


If I were a god,
which I am not,
but if I were, these are the ways in which I would use my powers:

If you were to cause me pain: I would bless you with countless days of bliss.
If you were to hurt me emotionally: I would bless you with endless happiness.

My wish for you is that no matter your anger, your hatred, your depression, your negative feelings toward me, that you may be blessed, with nothing but love, humility, peace, positivity.

I want you healed, vibrant and alive. Complete in you. Complete in who you are.
It kills me to see your sad, lonely – alone. It kills me to know that you are lost and torn and uncertain. It so reminds me of me, of us. Of the fact that we seem to be “one” - so similar.
So very, very much the same.

Experience of past has drawn us to the present.
And experience of the present has returned us to the past.

I am haunted, I am torn. I have questions that I dare not ask, for I am afraid of getting nothing.
No answers, a void. A nothing.

Can you remember how? Can you remember when?

You are so the same. You have not changed.

Not one way or the other. So familiar, that I am scared. Not of you.
I keep seeing a different vision of what you looked like then. Fusing the two together.

I am so incredibly comfortable in your presence. Like I saw you yesterday.
Like you have always been here.

No need to be pretentious. No need to be someone else.

But having you here, having you near, has made me wonder and remember another.

And what would it be like if we still had him here. Who knew, right?

But fire burns, burns us clean. Burns all feeling away, erased.

Even through different planes.

Just know, whatever – you are relevant. Meaningful.

Wise.

At least to me. You are my New Found!

No comments:

Post a Comment