Thursday, May 16, 2013

HOPE

The sun Shines.
The birds Sing.
My HEART beats.
My SOUL SOARS.
My LIFE AWAKENS.
A new day
                Begins...
New Hope arises.
The Pain of yesterday -
                                      Lingers still,
and
      Always will.
But less each day.
And it is realized that you
CAN move on - You MUST.
You have no choice,
for you cannot stay there.
The past does not want you.
But the gift of today DOES.
Accept, all that has been.
Understand your lessons.
FEEL that pain.
And start again.
I will be here for you.
Come snow or sleet.
Night and day.
Cry here with me.
And in the palm of my hand
I shall hold your tears.
And tomorrow there is
HOPE, for yet another
chance.
Each day - Your life begins again.
Give thanks - and know that what has been
LOST -
will in God's time,
come
               AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment