Saturday, March 9, 2013

FLUID TRANSITION

It's been a haunting time.
A haunting distance.
With every fluid moment and movement filled
with visions...
as though blinded...
                                Spell CAST...
Upon Me... but by whom?
                                         You?
My Guides?
Speak that which you wish:
Out loud, into the world.
Leave it there.
                      Leave it to rest.
Repeat your desire often.
Call BACK that which is yours,
                                              THAT WHICH IS MINE.
I shall have nothing LESS and nothing more...
But are there more lessons for me to learn from this?
                           One planned by ME,
                         Unbeknownst to YOU?
How clever I have been.
How cunning.
How I realized my doing.
And yet, I was silent.
                                 Was I not?
But this was truly a heartfelt request,
                                                           Cunning or no.
I am encumbered with this debt
Owed.
And grateful for it with the depths of my soul.
But be Cautioned:
There are messages within messages...
Layer upon layer...
To everything I do,
Everything I have said.
And I wonder, who are we now?
Is the change great?
This TRANSITION?
Which one, amongst us hides?
Hides Secrets... Afraid to tell?
“All you have to do is ask. The RIGHT Questions.”
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment