Monday, January 30, 2012

MY SANCTUARY

I know I'm loved.
I know I'm seen in a "certain" light by you.
I know that beyond the way you see me, you feel very deeply for me.
For my mind - for my soul. You care about WHO I am.
You know that you don't just have me, my body. But you have
ALL OF ME.
Every inch, every fibre.
Every thought, every feeling.
You have me utterly and completely.
You always will. You are not selfish and self-centred,
you are not arrogant and vain.
We are uninterrupted by ego - somehow after all these years,
through everything that we have been through,
It is your touch that I long for, your arms around me, your kiss on my neck.
Your warmth each night as we lay close, Your words whispered in my ear,
your love in my heart.
You are my SANCTUARY.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment