Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sticks and Stones.

If it's not one.
It's another.
And you'll be next. (who?)
No doubt.
Expected.
Totally.
Soon.
A date set in the nothingness.
But the day after tomorrow.
That's when soon will be.
But I don't mind.
You don't really count.
The first.
The second.
However.
Sticks and stones.
Words could definitely harm me.
Allow a rephrase: words have harmed me.
No matter. Wouldn't be the first that SNOW has been thrown in my face.
  1. I knew you once, and I was mistaken.
  2. I have known you little over a decade.
And I am AFRAID.
I fear that once again I have misread.
Would it really be that easy to say goodbye?
Not for me.
Seems it is my path.
Perhaps to always say goodbye, always has been.
Pebble pathways along a beach. Don't I wish.
Hurt. Pain.
Put it to the wind. Let it blow away.
Allow me to rise up.
Up up and away from here.
Up into the clouds, flying as in my dreams.
But no! I must stay grounded.
Save face.
Be brave.
No one else's place to SEE this pain.
And you'll NEVER SEE it written on my face.
But is this fact or is this fiction?
Take nothing that I say to heart,
just ignore it for it is just something I write in my blog. Right?
Just a mind buzz.
They all are.
Please don't pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment